Saturday, March 3, 2012

The Authors After Dark Reading Challenge

I am taking the challenge!  As you can see from the cool button to the left, I am joining the Authors After Dark Reading Challenge.  What is this you ask?  It is a promise to read books from the authors that will be attending the AAD con in New Orleans in August.  Here is the list that I hope to read:

Mermaid's Kiss by Joey W. Hill
My Life as a White Trash Zombie by Diana Rowland
Never Again by Michele Bardsley
Angel of Darkness by Cynthia Eden
Once Burned by Jeaniene Frost
Alpha Instinct by Katie Reus

I have read books by Diana Rowland, Michele Bardsley, Cynthia Eden and Jeaniene Frost before, but these are new series for me. 

Want to join the challenge? Visit http://www.midnytereader.com/ to sign up!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for joining, I hope you meet all your goals and have fun too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey just stopping by and saying hello! Hope you are having fun reading!

    ReplyDelete