Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Books, Books and more Books!

There are 2 reasons why I cannot wait until the store closes.

1)  I HATE liquidation!!!

2)  I will stop spending money!

I swear every time I step foot in the store, I spy more books that I want.  My reasoning now is "well the books are just 80 cents".  When you buy 30, it is more than 80 cents!  I have bought books everyday that I have worked, and I still have 2 more days to go. 

On a good note, I have picked up some great stuff.  Books that I wanted to read, but never got around to.  Now that I am unemployed, I will lounge and read all day.

Anything good you are reading?

1 comment:

  1. I hope everything went as well as possible with the closing yesterday. It must have been emotional. Thinking of you today and sending my best wishes your way - I hope you're relaxing with some of those wonderful books!

    ReplyDelete