Friday, October 21, 2011

Yikes...I've been gone too long!

Wow! Time surely flies when you start a new job! It has been almost 3 weeks since my last blog. I feel like I am in confession! As mentioned earlier, I started a new job 2 weeks ago. So far, I am loving it!!

I have also been reading like mad! I found a book that peaked my interest. It is Avenger's Angel by Heather Killough-Walden. I found this book to be fascinating. I cannot wait to see where the author takes the other stories.

The story is about four archangels (Michael, Gabriel, Uriel and Azreal). To treat the archangels for their loyalty, four female angels are created for them. In a twist, the females are sent to earth for protection. The archangels decide to come to earth to look for them. After two thousand years, the first female is found.

Hollywood "IT" actor, Christopher Daniels is at a book signing for his movie,when he comes in contact with Eleanor Granger. Eleanor, Ellie, is in the process of healing a sick child in the restroom of the store where she works when she comes face to face with the gorgeous Christopher Daniels.

Christopher Daniels is really Angel of Vengence, Uriel. After interrupting Ellie healing the child, he realizes that he has found his archess. The book has many twists and turns that take Uriel and Ellie through the ringer. It was extremely interesting, and I cannot wait for the next archangel to find his archess!

No comments:

Post a Comment