Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Great New Series by Kristen Painter!


House of the Rising Sun (Crescent City #1)
by Kristen Painter
Scheduled release date: May 13, 2014

Blurb:
Augustine lives the perfect life in the Haven city of New Orleans. He rarely works a real job, spends most of his nights with a different human woman, and resides in a spectacular Garden District mansion paid for by retired movie star Olivia Goodwin, who has come to think of him as an adopted son, providing him room and board and whatever else he needs.

But when Augustine returns home to find Olivia's been attacked by vampires, he knows his idyllic life has comes to an end. It's time for revenge—and to take up the mantle of the city's Guardian.
Links- 


About Kristen Painter:

A little about me: I’m a former college English teacher, but I've held a crazy mix of other jobs including maitre’d for Wolfgang Puck, personal trainer, and sales for Christian Dior Bijoux. On the writing side of things, I’m a two-time Golden Heart finalist and have been on the board of three different RWA chapters. What can I say? I like getting involved. I’m not adverse to bossing people around either.
I have a *slight* shoe addiction and occasionally indulge in an unnecessary handbag. Hah! That was a joke. There is no such thing as an unnecessary handbag. I love make up and jewelry and spa days. Yes, I’m a girly girl. But don’t think that makes me weak. I can (and do) kill off characters with the best of them. Speaking of which…
My forays into writing have been as varied as the jobs I’ve held. I’ve written poetry, articles for magazines, short stories, paranormal romances (that include fantasy, contemporary and steampunk genres) and now I’ve found a home with urban fantasy. I love worldbuilding and few genres give you the kind of license urban fantasy does.
I’m also the co-founder of the award-winning writer’s site Romancedivas.com. I tweet attwitter.com/Kristen_Painter more often than I should. You can also find me on my Facebook author page here: www.facebook.com/KristenPainterAuthor
I live in FL with my retired Air Force husband and a horde of feline dependents. I’m represented by The Knight Agency.
Author links-
Twitter handle: Kristen_Painter



Schedule:
May 12th- Rabid Reads- Review
May 12th- Between fantasy and reality-Review
May 13th- Release Day Blitz- The Avid Book Collector, Gizmos Reviews, Little Read Riding Hood, Romancing the Dark Side, Readers Confession, Books Make Me Happy, Book Soulmates, Wicca Witch 4 Book Blog
May 13th- Little Read Riding Hood- Review
May 14th- Doctor's Notes- Review
May 14th- Pamaceeve's Blog- PROMO
May 14th- Wicca Witch 4 Book Blog - Review/Interview
May 15th- Step Into Fiction- Review
May 15th- Wicked Lil Pixie- Review
May 15th- All Things Urban Fantasy- Review
May 15th- Ramblings From This Chick- PROMO
May 16th- Talk Supe- Review/Interview
May 19th- Booked and Loaded- Review/Interview
May 19th- Ageless Pages Reviews- Review
May 20th- Taking Time for Mommy- Review
May 20th- Books Make Me Happy- Review
May 21st- According to Squenn- PROMO
May 21st- Book Lovin' Mamas- Review
May 21st- Book Soulmates- Review
May 22nd- Literal Addiction - Review
May 23rd- The Book Nympho - Review/Interview
May 23rd- Readers Confession - Review

1 comment: