Friday, December 9, 2011

I Bought My First Presents!

I know, I am always tardy to the party! But, in my defense, I did have two birthdays last weekend. I needed to get them out of the way before I started Christmas shopping. My two nieces are finished, finite, DONE! The boys will be easy since the want money and gift cards.

But here is the important question, what do I want for Christmas? I've been thinking, and thinking, and thinking, but nothing is coming to me. I have the usuals books, shoes, etc., but nothing that I have to have.

Any suggestions?

Since it is 16 days until the big day, I noticed that all the holiday shows are on. I actually caught my favorite the other night, National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation. Best Christmas movie EVER!! What is your favorite?

Chat with you all real soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment